Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Dad and New Creations!!

Happy Belated Birthday to the best dad in the whole world!!!!
Yesterday was my dad's birthday and we celebrated with cake and gifts. I love my dad so much and I sincerely hope he liked his gift which was this little dachshund doll.
I crocheted the little hat for him, since he seemed like such a stylish little devil :)
His scarf is an old ribbon I had which he told me was a must-have to complete his outfit...
The second part to the gift was this little pillow.This doll is shall we say very very long...
Another close-up portrait.
Once again happy birthday daddy, wishing you many more to come.
I love you dad!
Callie

Happy Thursday to everyone!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

absolutely adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin