Monday, March 8, 2010

Rosie the Explorer

" I claim this drawer of blue jeans as my own!!" Rosie proudly exclaims.
"Why yes I discovered it", she grins.

Checking the surrounding area for safety.
" I run this country so no funny business,"says Rosita.
I believe Rosita thinks she has totally claimed and conquered my dad's drawer of Wranglers. I also suspect that she is under the impression that she blends right into the drawer... :)
Cats do the strangest things, but I still love 'em!
Happy Monday, and I have much to say about the past weekend, so stay tuned!
XOXO, Callie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that you are very talented. i am very jealous of your artisic ability! I wish I could create like you do!

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Hahaha! I love little Rose! SHE'S ADORABLE! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin