Friday, March 5, 2010

I can't think of a proper name for this post...

Somethings I saw this week...

THE SUN!!

Finally!

It seemed like it was forever since it was a sunny day and lo and behold yesterday it was :),

Plants starting to bloom,

Schatzi's quizzical face,
Werner mooching it up,
Ranger looking at me with his amber eyes,
A random succulent plant growing in our yard,
A dragon snoozing in the leaves,

A gargoyle with a slight nose injury playing hide and go seek,

And here they all are, all the gargoyles that is, watching me take photos. What did you all see this week?

Have a happy Friday!

XOXO, Callie

3 comments:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Ooooh I love this post! Schatzi looks beautiful as usual, Ranger looks cuute, and Werner is quite photogenic. J'adore ton blogger... hehe. :)

Kaitlyn said...

classic post title. you're adorable :)

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

I saw the sun too! It was a very nice surprise.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin