Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Banner!!!

I just drew this new banner for my blog. I really like it.
It is an little brown owl, watering a garden of beans, and one of them is 'the magical one'.
I got the idea for this while running this morning, and thinking about what I wanted for a new banner, my mom's garden and my love of owls.
What do you think?
The one below is my old one.
I also just drew a banner for my older sister's blog My Baloney, be sure to stop by and tell her what you think.




Kaitlyn introduced me to She and Him recently and it is love! I already really loved Zooey Deschanel and it makes sense that I would like her music.
Also I wish that I could have her entire wardrobe and hairstyles...
I have been listening to this song, so I thought I would share.




3 comments:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Oh my gosh Callie I LOVE your new banner! You have really outdone yourself yet again... with all the vibrant colors and the cute owl & the magical "bean"! Hehe. I LOVE IT! :D

Anonymous said...

I am very found of the owl. He is doing my favorite thing- gardening! Maybe this should be my banner! Do you make banners for other people????

carly mary said...

i love the love as well!
the little about is adorable!
keep it up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin