Tuesday, March 2, 2010

people will say we're in love

While in Austin last Friday with Kaitlyn of My Baloney, I found this bird figurine which plays the song "People Will Say We're in Love" from Oklahoma. I have always loved that musical since I was little so naturally I just had to get it...
I tried to upload a video of the music playing but it wouldn't load at all so I guess it will have to wait.
The seller conveniently put the song name on the bottom.
I have been debating whether or not to remove it, not sure yet.
Then, we stopped by another store where there was this little bird bowl made in Guatemala and slowly after not even thinking anything of purchasing it, I realized something.
I might be just a little bit obsessed.
Maybe...
I might be obsessed with birds.
Maybe, maybe not.

I'm not sure what justifises an obsession, but after looking through my worldy possessions, my creations, my blog, and so forth a substantial amount is related to birds.
So I guess I am obsessed, but in a good way right?
Happy Tuesday!!
XOXO,
Callie
P.S. Be sure to stop by my sister's blog My Baloney, she has some seriously great posts out!


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin