Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Late Night Painting

I have been working a whole lot and this had been resulted in trying to create things late at night. I have been doing a little of everything into the wee hours of night. As you can see also had to take these pictures late as well, so they aren't the best quality. Woops.
I found this watercolor book at Hobby Lobby a while back and was so excited! I couldn't wait to begin to paint, and so I did :)

This is the second page, a little owl carrying a basket.

I have been wanting to make a crochet blanket for some time and just started making little blocks from leftover bits of yarn. While listening to my ipod, everything seems to go by so quickly lately. I can hardly believe summer's almost over.
I just started reading the second book by Muriel Barbery called Gourmet Rhapsody. I read The Elegance of the Hedgehog a while ago and loved it. I immediately set out to see if she had any books and viola I found another! I've read so many good books this summer, as well as some bad ones, but all in all this was a summer of delicous books.
Yummy reading :)
Better pictures to follow on Thursday.
XOXO, Callie
the magical bean

1 comment:

mariassecretgarden said...

callie - we are all waiting for your children's book...love the paintings especially the owl (fond of owls:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin