Thursday, August 26, 2010

Swap Send Date

1. visitor, 2. The wavy sleep., 3. in my livingroom, 4. first amigurumi job, 5. Alice in Wonderland, 6. Blue Dress, 7. Little Brother, 8. odessa17, 9. Blue flowers, 10. Untitled, 11. Petit Moi, 12. Singing in the Rain?, 13. Untitled, 14. ., 15. o pato, 16. 淘气小朋友, 17. Little Sweet Pudding, 18. はらドーナッツ, 19. Untitled, 20. rummaging for answers in the pages, 21. Untitled, 22. Postcard 1, 23. Swan, 24. Alice concept piece by Mary Blair, 25. Untitled
Today is the date for the Crafty Goodness Swap send off!
For those of you taking part be sure that your package is mailed off to your partner today.
My package was sent off last Thursday, and I can't wait to see what everyone has crafted up.
So exciting :)
Happy pappy Thursday!
Callie

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Callie!! Your package is in the mail via UPS. Hopefully you will see a big brown truck soon! What a great swap! Shannon

mariassecretgarden said...

Yeah Callie! I love swaps! I love your quilt of photos in blue! I love you! MOm

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin