Sunday, August 8, 2010

Randomness Abounds

This summer is ending all too soon. I wish I could make each moment go slower somehow. But in reality I am happy for the coming year. Albeit there will be some major changes coming up, but I welcome them. Today I was off from work, and was seriously glad for the reprieve. I spent the day, crocheting, cleaning, and cooking. Not all at once of course. Lately I have been reading so much, book after countless book, that I feel like I have my own mini narrator running through my mind, complete with an important sounding voice and a philosophical attitude about life. Its strange. Just like this post. I have been running low on sleep, as you can probably tell. I am off to sleepy- time -land. Will talk more soon.
Hope your Sunday was relaxing.
XOXO, Callie
the magical bean
(P.S. This is probably my favorite Mumford and Sons song, from their new album. Enjoy!)

2 comments:

mariassecretgarden said...

Love the green theme! WOw! Amazing pictures...

Kaitlyn said...

beautiful pictures/song. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin