Monday, January 10, 2011

More Matryoshkas

This summer I introduced you to my first finished matryoshka (aka Russian nesting dolls), here.
Well, time has surely passed and two more are finished.
:)
The newest one I did, paid homage to the sun.
(Back)
The smaller they get the harder it is to get more detailed.
I really think I need to get some tinier brushes soon.
(Front)


(Back)

The next one I used the sunflower,(my favorite flower), as my inspiration.

I decided to alternate between open and closed eyes, to keep it interesting.
I like her green leaf head-piece quite a bit.

So only two more to go!

WOO HOOO!

Hope your Monday was great!

xoxo, Callie

the magical bean

2 comments:

Beautiful Day said...

They are so sweet, mystical and unique. What a great idea! xx

mariassecretgarden said...

These are beautiful Ms. Bean... a true reflection of the beauty within.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin