Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Knitted Cup Cozies

I have been pestered, (lovingly mind you), by my family, when we went to Starbucks that I should knit up some re-useable cozies.

Since I do enjoy being eco-friendly as well as knitting I thought, why not?
I used the pattern Reusable Hot Coffe Cup Sleeve from the book Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

They were really easy to make!

One skein, of trusty Noro Silk Garden, made five.

Although the last one is two rows shorter than the others (it really didn’t make a difference to me).

Enjoyable, mindless knitting.

While photographing... Sheila had to 'help'. Good ole kitty.

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo, Callie

the magical bean

1 comment:

mariassecretgarden said...

And they truly keep your hands from burning, they look lovely, and its good for the environment because I reuse them over and over again! Wahoo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin