Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I've Been Tagged

My sister Jessica of jessicaleighlalou tagged me to fill out this little questionnaire...so here goes!

1. Where is your cell phone:in my purse

2. Your hair: is red :)
3. Your mother: is sitting right next to me as I type this and one of my best friends

4. Your father: has had a mustache since before they were cool
5. Your favorite food:my mom's potato leek soup with fresh French bread

6. Your dream from last night: was too weird to retell

6. Your favorite drink: hot cocoa, water, milk,apple juice, cranberry apple juice

7. Your dream/goal: to be able to make a living off of etsy!

8. What room are you in: the office area

9. What is your hobby: drawing,crocheting, sewing, reading, bike riding
10. What is your fear: losing a loved one
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years: somewhere nice hopefully happy with friends and family nearby
12. Where were you last night: at home doing Spanish homework

13. Something you are not: tan

14. Muffins: are best with blueberries and a sprinkle of sugar on top

15. Wish list items: on etsy make me want to break the bank

16. Where did you grow up: in Texas/Germany

17. Last thing you did: ate some pretzels

18. What are you wearing: really?! do I have to answer...well okay, I am wearing my black workout pants, a red t-shirt, blue converse with green laces, and white mismatched socks

19. Your TV: isn't mine it's my dad's

20. Your pets: are so loving!!

21. Your friends: are great and fun to hang out with :)

22. Your life: is wonderful!

23. Your mood: tired and kind of frustrated

24. Missing someone: yes

25. Vehicle: black Volvo

26. Something you’re not wearing: earrings (I took them off earlier)

27. Your favorite store: H&M
28. Your favorite color: yellow

29. When’s the last time you laughed: about five minutes ago

30. When’s the last time you cried: last night :(

31. Your best friend:makes me laugh

32. One place you go over and over: school

33. One person who emails me regularly: nobody in particular

34. Favorite place to eat: at home
Thanks Jessica for tagging me and now I would like to tag all of my wonderful followers!

1 comment:

Becca. said...

congrats on being tagged!
love your blog header :)
very artistic!
come and check out my blog sometime
:)
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin