Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beauty is in all of us


1. a story, 2. Feed Me...., 3. __________, 4. 'Mother and Child', 5. walk in the woods 2, 6. Nap time, 7. ladybeard., 8. Raven Portrait, 9. 268/365 (explored), 10. the valley, 11. Untitled, 12. pale, 13. Untitled, 14. Untitled, 15. i will follow you into the light (explored), 16. Window - Chester Cathedral, 17. Alles kann besser werden, 18. Untitled, 19. rays, 20. "Do I Look Glorious In Feathers Or What!" :P, 21. Garden, 22. Veganova, 23. white deer white winter, 24. Untitled, 25. miniature food en masse, 26. Still raining :), 27. Whoo wants a tutorial!, 28. scott's adorable hedgehog, 29. Morphe II: Drawing on Bird, 30. Fairy Filter, 31. Clement, the Dock Rat - felt art toy, 32. .8878, 33. Proto B, 34. Study of a small girl with a prize Scottish terrier dog, c. 1935 / by Sam Hood, 35. Girl., 36. rising
This weekend has been so much fun! I went with a friend to a museum, went to the fabric store with my mom and have enjoyed all of it.
My bird print also was featured in my first treasury thanks to shkolnik!!! Also my tiny little 3x3 was put up on the 3x3 blog!!!:) I am grinning right now just thinking about it.
I feel so amazed just at the innate beauty and kindness so many other human beings possess. This weekend was contest to that, hence the title of this post.
The music below is by Madeline a very talented singer that a friend of mine introduced me to...


Hope your weekend is just as good as mine!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin