Friday, October 16, 2009

Crochet Lace






Amazing...that is the one word to describe how I feel about this crochet lace japanese book I got while on the yarn crawl. I love every one of the patterns in it! The pictures are amazing and make all the lace go from granny to sophisticated.

The book was done by the very talented Yoko Hatta or Kazekobo, which I really admire for her stunning yet simple patterns. The diagrams seem to be easy to read and understand and I can't wait to pull out my crochet hook and begin! These are only some of the great patterns in the book.

The book's ISBN is ISBN4-529-04224-3.

I am so excited and I just can't hide it!

2 comments:

Crystal Ball said...

As a kid I always watched both my grandma's crochet but I never really appreciated the art until now that I've reached a more mature age.
The pictures you chose are wonderful. I love crochet necklaces!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful book. I'll definitely have to look into that one :) .

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin