Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tiny Mittens

I got the idea to make these after seeing some tiny mittens on a line(they were knitted though) at Anthropologie, which I loved but didn’t want to spend the money. I have a hard time doing that when I know I can make it! I got to work on it, and made four so far, but gave one set away to my mom. I want to have enough to have a line of mittens someday… but so far this is all I have left. I didn’t use a pattern, just made it up :)
I have been thinking about sharing it as a free pattern on my blog someday; just haven’t sat down long enough to do it yet.

I thought I'd leave you with a little photo of lovely little Sheila, inside my drawer, 'hiding'.
She thinks I can't see her.
:)
Silly cat.
Happy Tuesday! I have a huge test I have been busily studying for Philosophy today. Wish me luck!
XOXO, Callie
the magical bean

1 comment:

mariassecretgarden said...

Dear Bean, The mittens are magical, lovely and petite. Mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin