Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday flowers

My birthday came and went this year. It was splendid really, so much love and thought went into all the gifts I received, and all the little details of my birthday celebration. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I was even given a bouquet of flowers from my mom.
:)
I enjoyed them immensely for a week.

One day while out with my mom I bought this lovely little owl planter, that I filled with some trimmings of succulents. They are growing like crazy!
Not only that, but I found this little wind up goose, that I have named Mathilda. I literally gasped when I saw it since I had been mooning over this one for some time and was pleased to find its female counterpart.
I just got a new job. Hoping that everything runs smoothly for it.
Everything about my birthday this year was swell.
Hope you have a great Friday!
xoxo, Callie
the magical bean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin