Sunday, May 23, 2010

read a little somethin' to me, sweetheart


Two sweethearts, snuggle up against each other, while lazily reading a book. What a better way to spend the day? :)
Since it is summer, one of the things I have been doing is reading, and reading some more. It has been so nice to finally read all these books that have been patiently waiting for me to open the cover and begin.
Can I help it if my artwork has been inspired by this? I love to read, and of course as many of you probably know I love owls. Put two and two together, and this is what happens. Barn owls reading, but wait there's more, actually quite a bit more, since after this drawing I immediately proceeded to draw another drawing with a book and another. Can't wait to show you!
Also I am proud to announce that pretty soon my shop will be chock-a-block full of professional style prints!
More on that tomorrow, hope your weekend was fabulous!
XOXO, Callie
the magical bean

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

I love this drawing beanie! ANd I absolutely love spending time with you, reading, and going to our fave bookstores haha. You are so very talented. Love <3.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin