Monday, May 17, 2010

Crochet Hook Case

One of my favorite things I have ever crocheted is this case for my hooks. I made it sometime last year, and love how functional it is. It is from the book Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts!:Lacy Crochet, the one and same that I used to make my corsage out of.
I ended up improvising on the actual sewing of the case because I wanted mine to be sturdier. I luckily had just enough of this mushroom print for it!
The pattern actually had shorter ties with beads but I didn't have any beads that large, so viola tiny crochet balls on the end instead! :)
The best thing about this case is that I no longer have to run around looking for a hook when I need it or accidentally buy two of the same. It definitely helps me stay organized :)





The other day I realized that I hadn't shared almost any of my finished projects with you. I'm not sure how this happened but I am trying to rectify this! First ones up are crochet... I have much more to share!

Hope your Monday was fabulous!

XOXO, Callie the magical bean

P.S. I love this song!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your creativity is amazing! Love the mushroom fabric and the functionality of the item! Show more! Love to see it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin