I ended up improvising on the actual sewing of the case because I wanted mine to be sturdier. I luckily had just enough of this mushroom print for it!
The pattern actually had shorter ties with beads but I didn't have any beads that large, so viola tiny crochet balls on the end instead! :)
The best thing about this case is that I no longer have to run around looking for a hook when I need it or accidentally buy two of the same. It definitely helps me stay organized :)
The other day I realized that I hadn't shared almost any of my finished projects with you. I'm not sure how this happened but I am trying to rectify this! First ones up are crochet... I have much more to share!
Hope your Monday was fabulous!
XOXO, Callie the magical bean
P.S. I love this song!