Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 Random Things that have inspired me

Hello there.
Not much creating going on right now unfortunately. I have taken on the large goal of purging my room of clutter and in doing so haven't had time for anything else. However I did manage to find these three things that seriously brightened my day seeing them..
So I thought I would share.

Little mushrooms!! Gasp! :) Instant love. Made by Heidi Kenney of My Paper Crane. Click here for the link to the original post.

Lynn Yaeger hugging her doll collection. Maybe the strangest and endearingly cute old lady ever... Found via TeenAngster. Click here for the link to the original post.


The cutest little monkey ever??? Possibly. Cymbal Monkey by Emily Martin of Inside A Black Apple. Click here for link to her original post.
I also can't help but like this song by Joanna Newsom, especially all the art on the black board. Even though Kaitlyn of My Baloney doesn't :(

Good night where ever you are...

XOXO, Callie the magical bean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep working Bean - order will encourage creativity! Purging brings the desire for new which encourages creativity. You are creating a vacuum - which encourages creativity and new into your life. All good things! Mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin