Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kaitlyn's Ipod Kozy

This is the gift I crocheted for my sister Kaitlyn's birthday. It is her a little ipod cozy for her new ipod. She actually requested I make this for her.
I just made it up as I went along. I ended up using one of my vintage buttons for the closure.

One of her favorite colors is blue hence the color choice.

All in all I think she liked it!

To go along with this I gave her a drawing and a little card...

Hope every one's Easter was grand. This week is off to a rough start :(

Hope it gets better soon, Callie

3 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

I really adore that ipod cosy, very sweet!
Hope your week gets better.

molly said...

how cute is this!!

i just found your blog via baloney's :-)

Kaitlyn said...

YAAAAYYYY (for amazing iPod cozies and amazing sisters)!!!

loooovvvveee you Bean. :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin