Saturday, April 10, 2010

Camera Obscura

Last night Kaitlyn, Jessica, Caitlyn, and I all loaded up in the car to go to see Camera Obscura in Austin. The concert was great! I loved getting to see them soooooo....much! They were amazing live :)
It was a long night and we didn't get home until around 3, and I didn't wake up this morning until 11, something I never do.
They even played all of my favorite songs to boot! All in all it was a great night, full of fun especially since I got to spend it with such lovely ladies.
How did you spend your Friday?
Hope your weekend is great!
XOXO, Callie
the magical bean



3 comments:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

I had so much fun! I'm glad that we all got to go... we should visit Emo's again sometime soon. :D

Kaitlyn said...

Amazing!!! It was such fun :).

Great post Bean. LOOOVVVEEE you :D.

carly mary said...

llloydddd i'm readdy to be heart broken.....
<3 sooo jealous.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin