Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's been a while...

Right. Well, it's been a good while since I last blogged.
And now I feel like I don't know how to begin again.
Basically I got a cold and have been in bed/resting/sneezing/and coughing quite a bit. And schools almost out so I have been finishing up papers and projects.
I've finally finished all of that now, and only have finals left. I'm feeling much better now.
I've pretty much had the blues this past semester as none of my classes were fun or engaging with mean teachers to boot. :(

I only have a couple of days left and so I finally can breathe easier. It was weird not blogging, I kept thinking about it but had trouble knowing where to start again....so I feel like I need to introduce myself again so we can just start all over... :)

I'll start first.

Um... Hi. Hello. I'm Callie. Nice to meet you.
What's your name?
These pictures were taken a few weekends ago after a thunderstorm in my neighborhood and backyard.
The rollie pollies were everywhere!
Drip drop


Anyone know what kind of plant the one is above? I'd like to know. It is growing like crazy in our yard.


This whole area is usually dried up but was a raging river after the rain.


This song by The Carpenters describes what I have been feeling like, although I do actually love rainy days.

I'll be posting some more in order to play catch up as it were and have somethings I can't wait to show you!
See you soon, Callie
the magical bean

2 comments:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

I'm glad your feeling better Beanie and that you re-introduced yourself because for a second there I forgot who you were. hehe. All very lovely photos as usual, and I hope next semester you get happier teachers and engaging classes! whooo!

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back there bean! Glad you are feeling better! Now post new items for sale we are ready to spend spend spend! And then you'll have money to make more items to sell. See it's a cycle and it's now time to start it up again! You make such wonderful items and now it your time to share....
-Mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin