Saturday, September 26, 2009

Owl Always Love You


I was commissioned by my dad to make a drawing for my mother as a gift for their wedding anniversary. This is the result. My mom loves loves loves owls, as I do, and so I thought this drawing would be perfect, especially since I just finished reading this book which I mentioned in this post. In there I learned that barn owls will mate for life, and if one of the pair dies the owl will become so depressed that it will stare off into space and die too.

I will be making this a print soon I think...but just wanted to show you since I am loving the way it turned out. It is just like how I envisioned it, which always makes me very happy!
Drawn in pen and ink.

1 comment:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Oh la la! Amazing work as usual! As someone wise once told me, "You always come true!". hehe. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin