Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where the wild things are...

I drew this for my drawing class last semester :)

Done in colored pencil and pen.

I still haven't seen the movie Where the Wild things Are, but really want to... In fact I think it might already be out on DVD already so I'll try to rent it this weekend maybe.








Yesterday, I wasn't feeling so good so I didn't get around to taking pictures of the project I mentioned in my last post, but have no fear it will be coming!


Happy Tuesday!


XOXO, Callie

2 comments:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

I LOVE that story... I want to see it too! Maybe we should eh hem *cough cough* watch it together.. nudge nudge.

defining amy said...

you are so talented!! i've loved looking through your artwork. i might feel motivated now to go see this movie. have a great weekend!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin