Monday, January 25, 2010

Music to pass the time...

Hello! Why yes, I did procrastinate somewhat on my three page paper! Thanks for asking...

Ahem!

Anyways...

I have been listening to Ingrid Michaelson on and off all day today while trying to write a really annoying paper...still at it actually...but I do enjoy her music very much so that has made it somewhat easier. Today was spent *trying to write this paper* and thinking about all the things I would rather be doing like:
1. Drawing
2. Crocheting my sparkly white shawl that just keeps growing and growing
3. Making new dolls and pins
4. Cooking up some chocolate chip cookies
and the list goes on...

But goodnight for now and I'll try and do a better post tomorrow :)

XOXO, Callie the magical bean

6 comments:

Rhianne said...

Happy birthday Callie :) and yeay for cookies.

Rhianne said...

Happy birthday Callie! and yeay for cookies :)

carly mary said...

happy birthday girlie!

Kaitlyn said...

Happy Birthday Callie! <3

P.S. I love your song choice ;).

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my dear sweet Bean! I hope you have a wonderful day that leads to a wonderful year! Mom

Sum said...

haha I'm glad we can relate! Definitely listen to those songs. Especially the one by Ingrid Michaelson. I think you would love it a lot. I read this and I just want to laugh for a long time. Hysterical, actually. I have a four page paper due tomorrow in philosophy. I don't want to deal with it. I feel the exact same. I'd rather be doing something artsy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin