Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Somewhat Belated New Year!

Hello my dear readers,
First of let me wish each one of you a Happy New Year, even if the new year has already begun! Although 2009 was a great year for me , I do have high hopes for the coming year.
2009 certainly brought me a good many things,like this blog for instance,in fact it seems hard to even remember what my life was like without a blog. This year also gave me new friends, which my life had been lacking for some time. It gave me hope that I can actually follow my dreams. It made me realize how good people are. People like Carly, Rhianne, Tracy, my beloved sister Jessica, Sylvita, Micaela, and so many more! 2009 was so good to me, and I can't wait to see how 2010 will be.
On a rather important note, Carly of A Girl and Her Blog, made a vlog post about the gift I sent her as a part of her Holiday Gift Swap. I just couldn't believe it! This was so kind of her to do it. Carly thank you so much!This totally made my year! I posted the movie below so you all can watch and see what I made just for her. Click here for the link to her original post.


vlog post #1 - my holiday package from agirlandherblog on Vimeo.

Once again wishing you all the best in the coming year!

XOXO, Callie the magical bean

3 comments:

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Aww I love the video Carly made about your gift!! :) Thank you so much for mentioning me *tear* you are so sweet.. I LOVE YOU SISSY!

thegirlhassparke said...

Happy New Year!

little t jane said...

oh you are so sweet! thank you tons for your friendship & inspiration! xo happy new year! your generous holiday swap gift was out of this world!!! she's one super lucky girl; wow, those snowflakes are darling (esp. the hearts one!) & the pillow is crazy good, miss callie! super cute- i love it!!! keep crafting in kind & here's to 2010...handmade for a new decade! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin